Join fellow composite industry leaders at Composite Conference 2012 on August 13-17, 2012. The conference brings together the international composite community to discuss composite performance, durability, and safety. Leaders from NASA and the aerospace industry will be joined by other leading composite users from the marine, transportation, energy, and other industries.
Participants from industry, government, and academia are invited to join Composite Conference 2012, which will be held August 13-17, 2012 at the Las Cruces Convention Center in Las Cruces, NM. The conference is hosted by the NASA White Sands Test Facility and the Materials Knowledge Foundation (MKF), with additional co-hosting support provided by National Institute of Standards Technology (NIST), American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), and the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT).
- Networking with the composite community
- Presenting the latest composite technology
- Discussing methods of evaluating composites through life
- Sharing nondestructive evaluation (NDE) technology implementation approaches
- Supporting global growth and competition
- Summarising progress since the Composite Pressure Vessel and Structure Summit